Industry: Financial Institution,
Our client is established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. They have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu, and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services our client has other business lines like property management, mortgage services, and Insurance which have been operational for over 20 years. They seek to hire tellers to assist in servicing their customers across their branches.
- Co-custodian of cash and ATMs and Test Keys.
- Checking of cash vouchers, transfer vouchers, and transaction journals.
- Authorization of cash and transfer transactions within their limits.
- Confirmation of payment with the customer for the amount above the cashiers’ limit
- Repatriation of cash to reserve after the cross entry are properly authorized
- Management of the teller line and staff reporting to him/her
- Servicing and reconciliation of the ATM.
- Confirming and balancing physical cash in and out of the vault.
- Print and check cashiers’ transaction reports and transfer vouchers
- Conduct cash surprise check in order to avoid fraud
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Finance, Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a cashier, customer service, or equivalent similar experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus,
- The ability to analyze and solve problems, think creatively and innovate.
- Flexible, resilient, energetic, and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th Jan 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.