AAR Healthcare Kenya
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 21 clinics across the country and serving over 300,000 clients annually from across the social divide. At AAR Healthcare, we employ experienced medical and management staff, and use internationally approved disease management protocols and drug formulary supported by the state of the art information technology systems to provide consistent treatment for our clients from anywhere in East Africa.
Reporting to the Client Experience Officer, the successful candidates will be responsible for handling all the switchboard operations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Telecommunications Operations Management, Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Communication Management, Front Office, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Two years of work experience as a Telephone Operator
- Strong customer service & Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Attention to detail – monitoring multiple phone lines requires good attention to detail
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the position title and reference number as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 27 August . 2021