Premier Hospital is an 82 bed specialized hospital located in Nyali, Mombasa offering high quality emergency, outpatient and inpatient care. We have a patient centered culture and our approach is to provide you with comprehensive healthcare, which is focused on all aspects of your health and overall well-being. Our service delivery model is anchored on Compassion, Care and Competence. Our Doctors, Nurses, other Medical Professionals and support staff will provide you with personal service with great regard to respect and dignity to ensure that your experience with us is as comfortable as possible.
To ensure smooth, efficient and seamless operations at the hospital call Centre through call handling for internal and external calls via the hospital switchboard. This role is key in facilitation of communication within the institution and therefore critical in daily operations of the hospital.
Main duties and responsibilities: –
- Answering all calls that come into the switchboard by picking calls that go through the switchboard within 3 rings.
- Responsible for efficient and smooth call handling at hospital call Centre through the switchboard, including both internal and external calls.
- Handling customer complaints coming through the switchboard, by listening to patient complaints, knowing the nature of the complaint, forwarding it to the relevant parties for resolution and finalizing with a follow up with the client.
- Responsible documentation and reporting of switchboard activities by preparing weekly report for submission to head of department.
- Responding to caller inquiries regarding hospital products and services by providing correct information.
- Maintaining a high level of telephone etiquette through timely, courteous and professional call handling at the switchboard.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work responsibly under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listening skills
- Quick decision making capabilities
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 23 August. 2021