Royal Media Services Limited
Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, Egesa FM, Bahari FM, Mulembe FM, Wimwaro FM, Sulwe FM, Hot 96 and Vuuka FM.Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals to the position of Maintenance Technician to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Ensure seamless television and radio program transmission.
- Will be involved in broadcast equipment operation, repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Will undertake and assist in broadcast equipment installations for television, radio transmitters, microwave links and satellite systems at any company site spread across the country.
- Ensure quality transmission and reception through routine monitoring of signals and adapt corrective measures as and where needed.
- Will maintain equipment performance (meter readings) and maintenance logs and give status reports.
- Ensure power conditioners (AVR) and Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are operative and serviced.
- Ensure power backup systems (standby power generator) are operative and serviced
- Will assist to generate vital spares list and keep station equipment and spares inventory.
- Expected to work at odd times, weekends and holidays.
Academic, professional Experience and person specification
- Minimum Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering or its’ equivalent. A degree will be a distinctive advantage.
- Minimum three years hand on working experience in television, radio and satellite transmission equipment.
- Relevant ICT skills
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Team player
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use HRD-TEC-0821 as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 August. 2021