Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Our Client is an IT Solutions firm based in Nairobi and they seek to hire an experienced Technical Consultant to take the Consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics NAV, provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality implementation and delivery as well as knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and services.
- Creating /Developing Dynamics NAV and other Enterprise Applications
- Integrating Enterprise Applications to other systems within or outside the enterprise.
- Ensuring Enterprise applications are bug-free
- Supporting Enterprise application clients
- Research and developing (RD) Enterprise systems that are future-oriented.
- Formulating System processes based on client requirements.
- Advising clients on the based practices in the financial industry.
- Managing client’s Data with efficiency and professionalism during migration
- Training Users on the functionality of enterprises application.
- Constant improvements of the existing applications to make them keep up with growing client needs.
- Ensuring Enterprise applications are secure and protected against fraud.
- Controlled sharing of enterprise code and protection of company’s intellectual property.
- Provide expertise in both technical and financial processes when needed
- Degree in IT, BBIT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Dynamics NAV consultancy
- NAV certification
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and its modules
- Experience in providing pre-sales demonstrations
- Experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 September. 2021