Adevia Health was established in 2003. We are an International Healthcare Recruitment agency with a global footprint across Africa, the USA, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our mission is to change the lives of as many nurses as possible around the world.
DEPARTMENT: IT AND SUPPORT
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – IT AND SUPPORT
JOB LEVEL: ENTRY LEVEL.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME.
INDUSTRY: HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
We are seeking to recruit a competent, capable, ambitious, dynamic and self motivated individual who demonstrates the appropriate expertise and experience that contributes to the success of Adevia Africa. Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Support Assistant.
- The position holder will be required to enhance nurses’ eligibility assessment through setting up and administering online assessment tests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Booking Nurses for online testing.
- Collaboration with Country managers and Regional Recruiters for clients readiness assessment testing.
- Planning online assessment testing with the clients.
- Setting up and assigning eligibility assessment tests online for the Nurses. 5. Monitoring and evaluating nurses’ performance on the administered tests. 6. Giving our clients feedback on online assessment test outcomes.
- Giving clients assessment feedback to the Tutorial Department, Country Managers, and Regional Recruiter.
Education and Experience;
- Diploma in Records Management, Business Management & Administration or related field.
- 1-2 Years work experience.
Skills and Abilities;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google applications proficiency. ● Ability to multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Organised, ability to plan and coordinate activities.
- Database management skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision, and efficiently meet deadlines
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 16 January. 2022