Kenya Markets Trust
Kenya Markets Trust is a Kenyan non-governmental organisation that works in partnership with the private sector; non-governmental organisations; county and national governments; associations and other local and International partners to unleash large scale, sustainable market growth by changing the underlying incentives, capacities and rules that shape how market systems work.
KMT is currently working in three sectors – agricultural inputs, livestock and water – and implements some work in these sectors internally and some through local partners. Our working funds/revenue comes from donors and foundations
The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for providing human resource services to managers and employees within the project. S/he is also responsible for maintaining employee human resource systems and records and coordinating the HR administration function.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent relevant field.
- At least 5 years working experience in managing a busy HR department with a thorough understanding of HR function process and USAID procedures.
- A registered member of Institute of Human Resource Management with good understanding and knowledge of the Kenya Labour Laws.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 September. 2021