Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
V/FT/35/2021 – 3 POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Prepare financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements at KUTRRH.
- Prepare quarterly producer commission reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost–sensitivity analysis and early–warning of cost–overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option) from a recognized Institution.
- Certified Public Accountants (K) Examination or its Equivalent.
- Registered with Institute of Public Accounts (ICPAK).
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- At least three (3) years’ working experience as an accountant or equivalent position.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands–on experience with accounting software.
Soft Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Accounting skills
How To Apply
Download Application Form
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the position above, please apply online via:
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Please note that you have to attach the Application Form, Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Practicing License ONLY.
Address your applications to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 18th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.