The world leader in beauty, L’OrÃ©al is present in 140 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands include Kiehl’s, LancÃ´me, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent BeautÃ©, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, KÃ©rastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’OrÃ©al Paris, and more. For more than a century, L’OrÃ©al has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group’s mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, then please follow L’OrÃ©al for regular updates and an inside look at our beauty business.
This role reports to the Security Manager.
As the security supervisor, you will support the Security and Safety functions with key focus on:
- implement proactive security awareness programs or processes to protect life, corporate assets and ensure business continuity
- Be responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation, and immediate reporting.
- Manage operational activities and performance standards of 3rd Party Security contractors and adherence/compliance with agreed SLA’s.
- Support on Travel Security management across Business and Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and during travel within East Africa
- Ensure implementation of Security Policies Standards and procedures and periodically revise procedure in line with dynamic security threat environment.
- Support crisis management team.
- Ensure Security induction and briefing of all new joiner’s international staff/visitors and contractors.
- Provide coordination and support for all Market trade visits, Events, and Functions as may be required from time to time.
- Periodically review and audit Security architecture as well as Internal Controls risk commensurate to ensure they are cost effective and aligned to management objectives.
- Develops synergy with other functions for alignment and integration with the business at all levels to enable business excellence.
- Support various investigations on reported breaches and security incidents.
- Your challenge is to help drive and maintain high standards of efficiency and process excellence in supervising the above responsibility areas
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in social sciences, security management or criminology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate environment handling similar function preferably in a FMCG set up.
- Thorough knowledge of local substantive and procedural laws relevant to areas of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of MS office, excel and outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to take initiatives, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and optimally manage deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Basic skills on investigation and intelligence gathering
- Knowledge on conducting site risk assessment
- Skills on CCTV surveillance
- Understanding of crisis management
- Skills on compiling incident reports
- Skills in manned guarding supervision.
- Experience in emergency response planning
- Committed, flexible and reliable.
- Understanding of IT systems for access control, site patrolling, and other standard security duties
- Valid Driving License
N/B: All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Kenya
To apply for this job please visit careers.loreal.com.