Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.Department: Energy Audit
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Setting and achieving energy audit sales goals and quotas.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain the company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing energy needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging delivery of service.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management and clients.
- Training other members of the sales team on the energy audit technical aspects of the company’s services.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the energy/technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to Email email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 9 September. 2021