DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Tracking of vehicle locations by GPS system.
- Developing and improving truck route plans
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Liaising with operations personnel and management on route plans.
- Compile reports on movements e.g. areas visited, mileage, trends, issues, and vehicle usage.
- Setting up geofences and movement advice/restrictions for drivers as per company regulations
- Prepare reports and raise issues such violation of geofences, speed limits, un-authorized movements etc. to management
- Ensure all incident reports are monitored, recorded, and followed up for fleet efficiency
- Ability to keep up with the technical changes in the GPS mapping software, report structuring and improvement as required by Fleet manager
- Ensure drivers follow company rules and regulations
- Escalate vehicle issues- repairs and maintenance
- Minimum of Diploma/Degree in Logistics with an IT focus (or related field)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar field and position.
- Experience working with a tracking system or in a control room
- Background in IT required, ideally with route planning software.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good geographic knowledge of Nairobi & Greater Nairobi metropolitan area
- Logistics and road transport background preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.britesmanagement.com.