County Government of Migori
Migori County is a county in the former Nyanza Province of southwestern Kenya. It is located in western Kenya and borders Homa Bay County, Kisii County, Narok, Tanzania and Lake Victoria to the West. The county also borders Uganda via Migingo Island in Lake Victoria.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess financial management skills and experience.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- CPA (Minimum 2 years)
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Three (3) years’ experience and at least two (2) working with donor funded organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create ad hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
Method of Application
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearances:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: The Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Closing Date : 5 January. 2022