Botanical Extracts Ltd
We are a centre of excellence in the production of crude extracts, refined extracts and phytochemicals from botanical raw materials that are available in the East African Region for Natural Product applications and markets. We have over a decade of experience in manufacturing and exporting botanical extracts to different parts of the world. Our ability to manufacture to stringent specifications has enabled us to establish long-term relationships with our customers based on trust. Within these relationships, we work to develop products that fill emerging market opportunities.We are looking for an experienced process technician who will be responsible for monitoring and improving our manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to new product development.
- Identifying and monitoring production machine parameters.
- Perform root cause analysis on our processes and work to reduce any defects.
- Develop and provide support to existing processes and improve on them.
- Monitor all processes with the goal of resolving issues.
- Collect data from the relevant departments and ensure accuracy.
- Analyze relevant data and use it to improve processes.
- Identify areas of production that can be improved or increased.
- Monitoring and testing product/batch quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial chemistry or related field
- 3 + years’ experience as a process technician
- Sound knowledge of industrial machines
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent analytical and observational skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 2 September. 2021