Zalego academy is an Industrial, skill-based ICT training center . Our focus is on building capacity, creating job opportunities and mentoring upcoming entrepreneurs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the rate of UN-Employment in East & Central Africa.
Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Photographer
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Photographer at Zalego you will work directly with the Marketing, vendors and supporting teams to work creatively and ensure desired photography content is produced.
If you are passionate about photography and videography, we are looking for you.
- Ensure that camera equipment is working and regularly maintained
- Operating camera equipment
- Bring creativity to all produced photography content
- Managing and scheduling photography sessions
- Work closely with the marketing team and relevant stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Prepare the studio for photoshoots by setting up necessary lights and ensuring that the space is clean.
- Remain up to date with the latest photo editing software.
- Come up with photo marketing ideas that improve and promote company marketing strategies
- Produce excellent photography marketing content.
- Troubleshoot problems with camera equipment
- Translate photography and graphic requirements into finished productions.
- Degree/Diploma in Media studies or related field
- 2+ years of proven experience in photography
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and editing software
- Must have strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite ie Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and Premier Pro.
- Proficiency with the camera
- Prior experience and a proven track record of premium quality work
- Understanding of and experience with marketing and branding is an added advantage.
- Flexible to work long hours
- Understanding of and experience with social media and other online media advertising platforms is an added advantage
- Proficient in photography techniques ie lighting, audio/video editing, graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish photography work
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31st June, 2021
To apply for this job please visit hrmis.zalegoacademy.ac.ke.