Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and
administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to- one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication. The role of the PA will be to free the CEO’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so
that he can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
As a PA, you’re often a manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
Tasks Will Include
- Acting as a first point of contact: screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately on behalf of the CEO.
- Reading, monitoring, responding to the incoming emails , Screening and directing phone calls, distributing correspondence, answering calls and liaising with clients competently on behalf of the CEO.
- Managing diaries, planning and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Typing, compiling, preparing reports, presentation documents, briefing papers and correspondences on behalf of the CEO.
- Taking notes, action points and writing minutes during meetings.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including database management and filing systems.
- Booking and arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Delegating work in the manager’s absence.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Managing ad hoc projects.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
Additional Duties May Include
- Conducting or carrying out research that the CEO may require.
- Taking responsibility of accounts and budgets
- Working more closely with management if taking on some of the CEO’s responsibilities.
- Deputizing for the CEO, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO’s absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
What To Expect
- There is frequent contact with people, either by phone, email or in person.
- The job may be very stressful at times, as it can sometimes involve dealing with difficult or demanding people, often at very senior levels, and the work is always focused on the needs of the CEO. Being a PA means working very closely with one person and any problems they are having with their work may impact on you.
- Traveling occasionally within the day, absence from home overnight and traveling outside the country to attend external meetings and conferences or to research facilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, secretarial studies or management.
- Proven 2 years of work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Must be female
- Must be Single
- Aged 35 years and above
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Computer literacy Efficiency
- High degree of self respect
- Discretion, trustworthiness, confidentiality and understanding : you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well-developed time management skills , Organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.