Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment as an Office Assistant III, a person must possess the following qualifications:i. Minimum working experience of three (3) years; ii. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) mean grade D plain or its equivalent from a recognised institution ;iii. Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results; iv. Certificate in computer application skills will be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Assistant Director – Office Administration and Asset Management, the job holder is responsible for the provision of administrative support in the Commission to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning the office for ensure clean and conducive environment for the staff;
- Dispatching both internal and external mails for action by the respective departments;
- Moving office equipment as requested to facilitate proper management of the office layout;
- Opening and closing of Commission offices for security reasons;
- Photocopying and marking assigned files;
- Filing assigned documents for storage;
- Assisting in minor repair of broken furniture & equipment;
- Receiving & guiding visitors/ clients in enhancement of the corporate image;
- Offloading Commission’s materials at the Headquarters and Regional Offices;
- Preparing and serving tea; xi. Shopping for kitchen supplies as required.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Closing Date : 9 September. 2021
To apply for this job please visit jobs.integrity.go.ke.