Kilimall.co.ke is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits. We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers’ shopping experience with us Thank You and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.
Starting Date: Immediately
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mlolongo.Reports to the Senior Courier Management Supervisor.
- Fully responsible for the service quality and work output in collection points, sorting center, transport and delivery
- Working closely with customer service department to solve delayed orders
- Fostering healthy Industrial Relations with courier partners and collection points.
- Developing integrated logistics solutions and services to Kilimall customers in terms of delivery efficiency, Shipping costs and headcount cost control.
- Monitoring and reviewing daily, weekly and Monthly courier delivery rates
- Any other work assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience handling logistics
- Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to
clearly stating the subject heading “LOGISTICS OFFICER-ABNORMAL OPERATIONS”.or “LOGISTICS OFFICER – SIGN MANAGEMENT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 28th May, 2021