Salary: Ksh 25,000 -30,000,
- Record accurate information on loadings.
- Ensure trucks are furnished with all requisite documents on time.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all orders by scheduling and forecasting..
- Communicate with transporters and ensure trucks arrive on time at the loading site.
- Oversee goods loading to ensure correct specs are loaded on the trucks.
- Forward loading report to the head office team on daily basis.
- Screening and analyzing acquired data to be able to take necessary measures to reduce operational cost.
- Take part in activities to keep up with the trend in the industry.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Diploma or equivalent in purchasing and supplies management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of warehousing, principles and procedures.
- Experience in stock control and dispatch planning.
- CIPs is an added advantage.
- Very good communication and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Loading Clerk – Logistics) to email@example.com before 7th Jan 2022.