Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm, improve your energy security, and protect the environment. Transforming your animals’ manure into resource will provide you with a better quality of life!
Who is the Junior Loan Recovery Officer at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the Loan Recovery Officer you will be responsible for the quality of the loan portfolio in the Rift valley region (Kericho). You will achieve this through excellent customer service, rigorous loan underwriting and thorough follow-up with active clients.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Carrying out loan recovery activities through calls for clients less than 90 days late.
- Undertaking loan underwriting via calls and making decisions on loan approval or rejection.
- Handling basic trouble shooting on technical cases and solving customer complaints.
- Learning to conduct loan portfolio analysis, take preventive loan collection actions.
- Defining a weekly work plan together with the Loan Recovery Officer and to report against the plan.
- Assisting the Loan Recovery Officer on loan collections in the field and any other relevant activities.
More about YOU
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in a relevant course
- You are ambitious and eager to learn– the right person has the potential to be promoted to Loan Recovery Officer within 12 months!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in bottom of the pyramid lending techniques, preferably in microfinance sector.
- You are familiar with typical income, expenditure and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households.
- You have a track record in customer relationship management.
- Experience in financial analysis and agronomic knowledge would be a strong asset.
- You have a valid driving/riding license or you are willing to pass it within 6 months of joining at your own cost.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in empowering people to own their projects and be able to take responsibility for them.
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you will work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations
- Time in the field with the small and medium-scale farmers: At Sistema.bio, we are passionate about understanding and serving our customers: small and medium-scale farmers. Working with Sistema.bio, we will make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely understand their challenges and their everyday concerns.
- We care about your career progression: We have a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to training programs, and clear tracking of your performance and career development twice a year.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers
Location and travel
- You will be based in the Kericho region with minimal travel across the country and neighboring counties
- Available to start soon as possible
Closing Date : 20 August. 2021
To apply for this job please visit sistemaaccount.bamboohr.com.