Kuehne + Nagel
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
To provide the necessary accounting support that will ensure timely and correct generation of ETR (Electronic Tax Register) receipts, running and reconciling the various reports, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Generating correct ETR (Electronic Tax Register) receipts for various invoices.
- Running the Z report for the ETR (Electronic Tax Register) Machine on a Daily basis.
- Spool the VAT (Value Added Tax) report from the Ceil system. Reconcile data from the ETR (Electronic Tax Register) machine with the VAT (Value Added Tax) report from the Ceil system on a daily basis.
- Reconcile final monthly VAT (Value Added Tax) report with the data from the ETR (Electronic Tax Register) machine.
- Re-print invoices from various systems (Ceil, Salog, Acon new) and maintain the filing sequences in separate box-files for future references.
- Re-print and file all credit notes and present them to National Finance Manager for approval.
- Filing and record keeping of all invoices and ETR (Electronic Tax Register) receipts raised during the month and ensuring maintenance of the VAT (Value Added Tax) to ETR (Electronic Tax Register) reconditions files.
- Preparing the VAT reconciliation per class for filling with KRA (Kenya Revenue Authority) and coordinating with other department on dispatch of invoices with ETR (Electronic Tax Register) receipts.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.( Minimum)
- CPA 1 (Certified Public Accountant 1 holder) or ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant 1).
- Must have one year experience in a similar field. (Preferred)
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Acon New. (Preferred)
- Result oriented and with good analytical skills.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work with no supervision and work towards meeting deadlines.
- Good English and local language skills.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kuehne-nagel.com.