REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF INTERNAL AUDITOR GRADE 11
This is a middle–level position in the university, and appointment to this position is either on permanent and pensionable terms; or on a two (2) year renewable performance– based contract depending on age, citizenship and any other reason.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized University;
In addition, candidates must:
- Have CPA (K) or equivalent
- Have Knowledge of ERP (Enterprises Resource Planning)
- Be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Be registration with the relevant professional body (e.g. ICPAK /IIAK)
The candidate must have a minimum of six (6) years continuous working experience in finance and /or Audit, three of which should have worked as an Auditor (Grade F/10) or equivalent position in a large or busy organization, with proven integrity, honesty, independence, innovativeness and compliance to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates should have experience in carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing of audit schedules
- Reviewing of specific audit work plan
- Preparing of annual enterprise risk register
- Assisting in reviewing and appraising the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems
In addition, candidates should show active involvement in International/Continental/Regional /National/ Local/Community activities.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
The Vice Chancellor
P. O Box 195–80108, Kilifi
Closing Date : 27 September. 2021