- To develop a systematic and disciplined approach to effective risk management, internal control process and improvement of business operations.
- Delivery of an agreed program of internal audit activities focusing on ensuring that financial and other control procedures are being properly implemented across the organization.
- Development of staff through training and input into improving existing and new policies and procedures.
- Perform monthly audits based on the audit program and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Investigate reported cases of fraud, embezzlement, theft, wastage etc. and provide a report to the GM and CEO for decision.
- Documentation and review of all existing processes and procedures, both manual and automated, mapping and highlighting all critical control areas and lapses.
- Visiting customers for service and price audits.
- Liaise with the external auditor on quarterly audits, annual audits and filling of returns.
- Implementation of all recommendations raised by the external auditors.
- Evaluation of adequacy of insurance covers to safeguard company resources and assets.
- Prepare audit programs that will allow performance of audit procedures covering all areas of the business for head office and branches.
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Management committee
- Disciplinary committee
- Innovation committee.
- Preparing special reports when asked for by the GM and CEO on various aspects of financial management, including asset management and security, financial reporting, decision support systems, management Information systems.
- Prepare reports to management, GM and CEO at the end of each audit cycle reflecting the areas audited, audit findings, recommendation to management.
4. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- All Managers and All the Staff in the Company
- Service Providers, Other external stakeholders.
5. CONTRIBUTES TO:
- Efficient management of the company’s resources for maximization of returns and costs efficiency.
- Achievement of the company’s strategic objectives
How To Apply
Please see below the JD, applicants to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org