Pearl Troy Limited
Pearl Troy is a Kenyan investment vehicle in charge of leading brands in the Food industry, Real Estate & Management consultancy. Our executives have over 10 years track record of success in various industries and are looking forward to building long lasting brands in the market.
Lintons is looking for an HR Business Partner
Are you a bright, organised, articulate, detailed and people oriented person?
Are you passionate about driving organisational culture, talent attraction , retention and development?
- Assist in recruitment and interview process
- Analyse training needs in partnership with departmental heads and the academy
- Administer employee benefits and programs
- Facilitate and thorough & seamless onboarding and off boarding process
- Identify internal & external partners to help achieve employee engagement & satisfaction
- Cultivate a culture off excellence through fostering positive employee relations
- Speedily solve arising employee issues
- Maintain HR Teams calendar (Schedule meetings, interviews and HR events )
- Highly organised and efficient & skilled at multi tasking
- Positive and personal demeanour
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- Able to handle stressful situations
- excellent in communication skills, both oral and written
- An active listener and an excellent collaborator
- A strong decision maker and problem solver
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18th June, 2021