- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time.
- Ensuring payroll reports are well maintained.
- Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Ensuring that all staff accounts are updated on the CRM system.
- Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in HRM
- 3-5 years
- IHRM Membership
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, on-boarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Integrity and approach-ability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you.
To apply for this job please visit www.corporatestaffing.co.ke.