Jubilee Holdings Limited
The position holder will report to the Finance Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
- The role holder will manage and operate the financial system and provide support to the Finance Team. The role holder will act as an interface between the Finance team and IT department and work closely with the Finance Manager and Group Chief Finance Officer to ensure detailed review and analysis of Company results.
- Degree in Finance related field
- Certified Public Accountant CPA(K) or equivalent
- Oracle Financials.
- IFRS reporting environment
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in the financial services industry, large audit firms or accounting environment with strong digital, technology and IT literacy skills.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 15th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.