ST. Bridget Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
• Posting of cash sales/expenses in the system
• Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
• Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered the
• Handling the budgeting process in liaison with the financial controller
• Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
• Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
• Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
• Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
• Carrying out stock takes.
• Receiving and verifying goods.
• Preparation of consultancy fees.
• Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting
Qualification and Key Competencies
• Must be a CPA(K) finalist; degree in accounting/ finance will be an
• Minimum 3 (three) years’ relevant work experience preferably in a
• Computer proficiency in MS Office and financial software.
• The ability to analyse, interpret and comment on policy rules and
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork and building partnerships.
• Confidentiality is critical.
• Certificate of Good Conduct.
To apply for this job please visit www.stbridgethospital.co.ke.