deepAfrica Limited is a leading technology company that aspires to uniquely meet the needs of our society today, by providing the best IT solutions that will facilitate personal and institutional growth.
We are currently recruiting qualified personnel to fill the position of a Finance Clerk. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting duties. He/she will support the finance team in the maintenance and reporting of the company’s financial systems and provide administrative support in relation to our overall accounting process. This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company making a real impact on the lives of people in developing and emerging markets alike.
- Preparing and processing financial documents.
- Updating and maintaining the database and financial records.
- Tracking and monitoring financial transactions.
- Verifying account information and bills, and resolving any discrepancies or errors
- Performing account reconciliations and audits.
- Ensuring that the financial office supplies are maintained.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience as a finance clerk.
- Technical and enabling competences in CPA level 1 and 2.
- Degree/Diploma in finance is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in accounting software, Quickbooks.
- Excellent financial and mathematical skills.
- Good understanding of financial and bookkeeping processes and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and multitasking ability.
- Reliability and strong work ethics.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.