- Managing existing clients to maximize sales as per category potential & develop business with whole sellers for bulk supplies within the East Africa Region.
- Key Focus Markets: Kenya, Tanzania, Sudan, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti.
- Achieve monthly volume & value sales targets.
- Work with existing customers to optimize category sales potential.
- Monitor customer stock position closely to avoid an out-of-stock situation.
- Making sure the companies items on display all time as per MSL by store.
- Provide consistent on-the-job training and information support to partner team and customer as per stipulated guidelines.
- Identify and appoint potential wholesalers, Importers & agents in assigned territories to maximize sales as per the market potential.
- Provide market intelligence (competition pricing, potential items by country, etc.) to management on monthly basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- 5- 10 years’ relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing with FMCG in the East African Market
- Deep knowledge of the Wholesale market, food Importers & supermarket chains in East Africa.
- Strong network of relationships with whole-sellers, food importers in focus markets
- Good command of Microsoft Suite.
- Willing to travel around East Africa.
- Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply
NB: Must have Experience developing East African Markets.
To apply for this job please visit www.corporatestaffing.co.ke.