AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide. We promote and safeguard the interests of motorists through a broad range of services to include: roadside assistance; information and advise about the purchase, maintenance and repair of vehicles; negotiation of attractive insurance premiums; road mapping and setting up petrol depots. You can also train with us: AA Kenya offers guidance about safety on the roads and quality driving instruction and licensing. Our AA Driving Schools are respected across the continent for their thorough curricula, commitment to responsible driving and tailor made tuition packages. History The AA of Kenya was founded in 1919 by Lionel Douglas Galton Fenzi as the Royal East Africa Automobile Association. Its objectives and aims were to promote and safeguard the interests of motorists by providing information and advise about the purchase, maintenance and repair of vehicles, negotiating attractive insurance premiums, road mapping and the setting up of petrol depot
Reporting to the Branch Manager, This position is responsible for imparting learners with driving skills to be competent and safe drivers.
- Instruct learner drivers on theory and practical driving classes.
- Coach refresher students to polish up their driving skills.
- Prepare students for Government driving test.
- Prepare and submit incident reports.
- Monitor student progress and advice on skills to be developed.
- Responsible for the facilities, equipment and other instructional materials.
- Prepare and maintain instruction records on a daily basis.
- Implement the Driving school curriculum to ensure compliance with the regulatory agencies such NTSA and KENHAS.
- Ensure compliance to the Driving School code of conduct and other internal policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Technical Training, Automotive Related Course, Education or a related field.
- Possess a Driving School License
- NTSA Accredited Instructor Training Certificate and Instructor License are an added advantage
- KCSE Certificate
- Minimum one year experience in Technical Training, Driver instructing or Teaching
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good customer service, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, please forward your CV by the 30th June 2021. Please indicate “Driving School Instructor” as your subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV to
Please indicate “Driving School Instructors” as your subject line.
Closing Date : 9th July, 2021