Center for International Programs
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen Public Health Initiatives in Kenya.
Applications are invited for the following fixed term PROJECT RISE POSITIONS
Overall Job Function
Under the supervision of the Administration Officer/ Logistics, the driver will transport staff and supplies to different sites as assigned.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- To document all vehicle movements and maintain up-to-date driver’s logbook
- To provide logistical support in dispatching of supplies to the facilities.
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least 5 years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the region.
- Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, a good attitude and strong work ethic
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Country Director, email@example.com on or before September 23rd 2021.