Shopit is a leading retailer of ICT Products in Kenya committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery, and stellar customer service. We bring the best in electronics, computers and more directly to you, from a company you can trust. We are unique in the world of retailing; a computer shop with the personal touch of your local retailer.. Established in 2011 by indigenous Kenyan professionals in Information and Communications technologies, ShopIT has within a short period established itself in the ICT market as a key provider of quality Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products both in public and private sectors. ShopIT enhances the effectiveness of ICT resources for your business growth by taking up world’s leading ICT products and developed strategic partners /relationships with principal equipment vendors that enable us deliver optimal ICT products and affordable prices. Whether you are a novice or a tech guru, you are sure to enjoy shopping at ShopIT. We work passionately to exceed your expectations every time.
We aim at becoming the most trusted avenue for accessing all world’s products. To achieve this goal we are looking for like minded individuals to fill this key role:
- Serve clients on all modes of engagement e-messages, calls, social media, and face to face.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information promptly to clients as their guide through the purchasing process.
- Initiate the fulfilment process upon payment and keep clients informed and engaged on the progress of their orders.
- Respond to all requests for quotation sent through all modes of engagement.
- Ensure clients’ issues and complaints are addressed speedly and effectively.
- Handle after-sale-related queries such as warranty.
- Minimum of six months experience.
- Proficiency in oral AND written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Must be willing to work on commission.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 24 September. 2021