Corporate Staffing Services
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Our client is in the service industry. They seek to hire a vibrant and engaging communications officer to push the brand out in the market. S/He should be able to come up with captivating events, source for partnerships and assist in writing captivating articles to increase online presence.
- Organize internal events for clients whether virtual or physical events
- Source and negotiate pricing for venues
- Effective event planning including development of guest lists, invites and follow ups to ensure a high turnout for all events;
- Come up with marketing materials for the events.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
- Ensure compliance to safety regulations and prepare appropriate budget for all events;
- Assist in coordinating training events
- Pick up and host trainings when called upon. Handle the training end to end.
- Conduct post training follow-ups with the clients
- Write captivating articles that engage clients and push the brand
- Work alongside the digital communication team to engage clients online
- Prepare marketing proposals that are value driven to the client
Partnerships & Stakeholder Engagement
- Media engagement – both print and mainstream media
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Collect and analyse data from the events to inform future events
- Keep the team up to date on progress of events and upcoming events
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights and monitoring market trends;
- Degree in Marketing, business development, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline;
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities;
- Proven record in executing marketing and branding strategies
- At least five (5) years’ experience working in marketing, events or brand management in the service industry
- Hands on commercial experience, self-driven and a passionate approach to marketing;
- Creativity – Ability to come up with ideas that will reach and appeal to the target market;
- Not afraid to speak in public i.e possess public speaking and presentation skills
- Not afraid to put in the extra effort and time;
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 2 September. 2021