HISTORY With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region. Securex has grown from strength to strength in the past forty four years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected forces in the provision of client friendly services. Currently under the stewardship of Mr. K L Sahni’s son; Tony Sahni, Securex has from the early nineties been able to distinguish itself from other competitors by embracing technological solutions to augment the services of security guards and hence provide integrated security systems. Not only are our services available in Kenya, but our net was cast wide when we set up our Uganda offices in 1996, Rwanda in 2012 and Tanzania being our latest office in 2014. Our strategy remains to expand through the region and provide security solutions to the wider market. Over the years Securex has managed to get to the top by being a pioneer in many fronts; including being the first security company to achieve ISO certification in 2004, the only security company with an OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety certification, introducing the Under Vehicle Surveillance System to the local market in addition to a wide range of value added services such as security briefings.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our dynamic team. He/she will take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties for the company and for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing a high standard of service to the site and our clients
- Ensuring the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained.
- Ensuring that the front entrances, communal stairways, corridors and passageways are kept clean at all times.
- Ensuring that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are consistently followed.
- Working in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping.
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 September. 2021