The position is responsible for managing and supervising Branch cash services including Line Tellers, Merchant Tellers, Branch ATMs, cash repatriation, transaction authorization, staff training and conducting surprise checks to ensure that customers get the best in terms of service delivery in accordance to the Bank’s policy, procedures and guidelines. This is done in addition to ensuring that the Branch maintains optimum level of cash in liaison with the Central Cash department.
- Authorizing teller vouchers of up to Ksh. 500,000. in the Core Banking System as they are being processed;
- Reconciling cash at the end of the day through a physical cash count and monitoring the intra-day cash limits for the tellers;
- Confirming instructions and cheque payments with clients and Branches;
- Authorizing prepaid cards services such as refunds;
- Custodian of Debit and Credit card PIN mailers and ensuring there destruction when not collected;
- Monitoring ATMs and loading cash as and when needed;
- Ensuring safe custody of cash and serialized stationery;
- Liaising with Central Cash Management for cash requirement and repatriation;
- Retrieving cash and cheque deposits from the ATM;
- Working in liaison with the Branch Operations Manager for maintenance of all equipment in the Cash department;
- EOM reconciliations and statistics/Branch metrics;
- Responding to cash related queries;
- Monitoring activities in the Banking hall through the CCTV;
- Coaching, mentoring and training Tellers;
- Engaging in performance and leave management of Tellers; and
- Cross selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution
- Part completion of CPA (K), ACCA or its equivalent.
- At least one to three years relevant experience.
- Technical skills;
- Ability to communicate;
- Report writing skills; and
- Numeric skills.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning and organization skills; and
- Good people management skills.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 27th August 2021.
To apply for this job please visit imbank.bamboohr.com.