Makini High School
Makini Schools is a leader in the Kenyan system of education – drawing on global best practice – with five campuses in Nairobi & Kisumu, offering nursery, primary and high school education. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Provide personal administrative support to the management team and staff of the school and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- To prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- To organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and school open days.
- To take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- To implement and maintain online enrolment applications in School Information Systems
- Implementing marketing initiatives at the school as prescribed by the Marketing department.
- Support communication with parents using bulk SMS and bulk emails as well as engagement via social media platforms.
- To maintain schedules and calendars.
- To arrange and confirm appointments.
- To organize internal and external events.
- To handle incoming emails, mail and other material.
- To set up and maintain document management systems.
- To set up work procedures.
- To maintain databases.
- To communicate verbally and in writing to answer enquiries and provide information.
- To liaise with internal and external contacts.
- To coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- To operate office equipment
To apply for this job please visit makinidigital.sc.ke.