Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Middle level
Experience Length: 5 years
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reports.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Provide technical support on Management Accountant.
- Support month-end and year-end audit process
- Develop, implement and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Quarterly inventory revaluation, analysis and flagging out inconsistencies in the stock count reports.
- remittance of all statutory deductions as per the Due date, NHIF, NSSF, NITA, PAYE.
- Monitoring expenditure and giving recommendation on areas of cost reduction.
- Ensure tax compliance by preparing and submitting tax returns on time.
- Analyze, reconcile, and maintain the general ledger accounts
- Inventory Management by ensuring that transactions related to inventory are posted correctly.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Any other duties as required by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance & CPA K
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks
- Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with guidelines and clear expectations.
How to Apply
Apply by sending Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th August 2021.