ATC West Healthcare Services
With over 20 years experience in healthcare recruitment and staffing and over 10 years in international recruitment, ATC West Healthcare Services provides opportunities for healthcare professionals in the following areas: TRAVEL NURSE ATC West Healthcare Services Travel Division is where Travel RNs earn top pay and receive personalized care and…Read more. PER DIEM If you want the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule ATC West Per Diem Registry provides you with the opportunity to…Read more. ALLIED HEALTH ATC West Allied Division is dedicated to offering travel, per diem, and permanent jobs for allied healthcare professionals…Read more. WHY ATC WEST? ATC West Healthcare has been providing opportunities for healthcare professionals in Travel Nursing, Per Diem Registry and Allied Health for over 25 years. Our mission is to recruit and retain top professionals in the industry by offering competitive salaries, exciting assignments and opportunities for career and personal growth. We don’t rest until we find you the perfect job!
- Plan, supervise and coordinate daily site operations and projects by ensuring all roles are performed to satisfaction
- He/she will be working closely with the construction team of engineer, architects and surveyors.
- Monitor site operations and respond to respond to problems on a daily basis. Where unsure how to handle a complaint, communicate with the site manager.
- Supervise workers to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee morale and satisfaction.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed at all times and participate in site meetings with the construction team on a regular basis.
- Oversee employee training requirements
- Carry our regular maintenance schedule for routine and preventative maintenance of equipment and keep records of all major equipment and property.
- Make recommendations of hiring/firing of site workers.
- Prepare and maintain site activity records on a regular basis.
- Recognize and communicate to Site Manager any priority problems or unforeseen projects.
- Assist with review of plans, cost estimates and specifications for site projects.
- Perform other work as deemed necessary by Site Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in construction or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years in construction, with a minimum of 3 years as a foreman
- Good written and oral skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Works well under pressure and able to ensure the workers meet deadlines.
- Experience in operating and maintaining site equipment’s
- Able to withstand exposure to varying weather conditions and exertion of significant physical effort.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address:
with Construction Site Foreman on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected Salaries
Closing Date : 3rd July, 2021